Friday 24 September 2010

2 Lists of 5 Things

5 Statements of what I don't want to do and why

01. Create characters
- Do not have the illustrative skills required.
- Patience required.
- Doesn't gel with my clientele and potential employers I have looked at.
02. Work on projects to do with tactical ethical branding and advertising
- I feel I have an awareness of issues, but do not wish to pursue advertising and identities based on issues surrounding the environment.
- I feel it has been looked at many a times.
03. Learning how to use coding and using motion graphics
- An awareness of design for digital I feel is appropriate, but a focus more on layout and function as oppose to building.

5 Statements of what I want to do and why:

01. Logo design and brand identity
+ Have more corporate work in portfolio.
+ Work on self identity.
+ Potential for broad application.
02. Have competent web skills
+ Basic knowledge of terms and ability produce functional websites.
+ Work on self promotion, currently no identity.
03. Work on layout designs
+ Potential for a wide variety of applications, editorial, web, print.
+ Clean design.
+ More corporate/formal pieces for portfolio.
04. Investigate a subject
+ Interpret and share new information.
+ Personal and investigative subjects for portfolio.
05. Work on more live Briefs
+ Gets my work out and into the environment, plus potential of being paid for design work.
+ Valuable experience of working with clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment