Friday 20 November 2009

I suddenly have occasional breakthroughs while I am asleep because I dream every night or I just wake up randomly with an idea in my head. Whilst I was sleeping I woke and suddenly had this interesting idea of how the publication on print could look.
In sight the book is plain and simple with a belly band around the middle. Once taken off the book become split into two, separating the two sections of print production, preparing to print and post & pre-printing finishes. Each side is composed of 6 pages each detailing different print process and such but also my note which I have been taking throughout the course of the module on print (see earlier post). I was quite impressed with myself, making a mock-up there and then at three in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment