Sunday 24 October 2010

Glue Marketing Brief: Yamutto Initial Ideas

After delivering my designs for the Loft Leeds successfully I have been given the opportunity to work on a new brief for one of their actual clients. And this is no small brief, I have been given the opportunity to work for a brand new luxury brand accessories range created and endorsed by no other than Nadia from Big Brother! Yeah, thats right!
John asked me to have a look at the existing website and come back with some constructive feedback about he design and what I could do with it, overall I think it went very successfully. It basically needed a big overhaul starting from the logo design and needed a website that was more functional and showed what the brand represented instead of looking like a company that sells champagne.


Jon asked me to have a look at the design of the logo and come back with a pitch for a slogan that would be used alongside the logo which represented the brand and delivered not just a nice visual but could be understood as a fashion brand. I came up with a variety of different proposal but one that stuck in my head was "feel fabulous". It was iconic as one of Nadia's statements but way subtle in its wording so it wasn't overtly obvious and could be recognised and relatable to her audience in what her accessories and so on should give the consumer.

No comments:

Post a Comment