Tuesday 18 May 2010

Small Shapes: More Perspectives

As a small sample piece I began testing the use of perspective on smaller articles, I would like to create a visual styling that extends beyond just the window scene and the interior visuals. I would like to create visuals for clothing tags and even the clothing itself. I like the use of atmospheric imagery possibly the simple use of this will be enough to like the range of products together. As for distribution I intend to create a mock-up of the website design, this will work with the current design but simply with a change of some visuals and imagery.

To do List:
+ Mock-up the floor plan visuals.
+ Window Display graphics.
+ T-shirt designs.
+ Mock-up an altered website design.
+ Start developing the final boards for submission.
+ Module evaluation (due in on actual module submission).

No comments:

Post a Comment