Tuesday 16 March 2010

Poster Design Development



For the design of the poster I have been struggling lately, some kind of designers block, either that or I'm starting to think too much at the prospect of the end of another year at university.
For visual appearances i started to simply experiment using Adobe Illustrator. Looking at visual styles will allow myself and hannah to work further on the project and determine a real design direction. As a starting focus I wanted to look at simple geometric line drawings and creating composition elements using the map and the logo that we have been looking at; '76m²'.
For the minute perhaps I am looking at more simple compositions , using a the diagram a the main feature and aesthetic within the page and the text placed around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment